There is a maximum of 24 players. This event will be using the official rules for Fantasy Flight X-Wing miniatures game FAQ’s and the official X-Wing dog fight tournament rules (with the following changes to squad building).
- 4 games
- Game rounds last 50 minutes with a maximum of 10 minutes to finish the current turn.
- You’ll need to bring all your own miniatures, templates and dice.
- 3×3 play areas will be provided.
- The squad building rules described in this section supersede the squad building rules described in the X-Wing rulebook. Each player must build one squad for use in an X-Wing Dogfight tournament.
- The maximum squad point for each player is 100 points. A squad cannot exceed 100 points, although it may contain fewer than 100 points.
- Each player may choose to field either a Rebel, Imperial or Scum & Villainy squad, as tournament seeding ignores the player’s faction.
- Each player must submit 2 x pre filled squad sheets with his squad composition, including all associated upgrade cards and total squad points, to the tournament organisers at registration.
- Players must use the same squad for the duration of the tournament, including all ship and upgrade cards.
Registration 09:00 – 09:30
Game 1 09:30 – 10:30
Game 2 10:45 – 11:45
Lunch 11:45 – 13:00 (time enough to look around the stands)
Game 3 13:00 – 14:00
Game 4 14:15 – 15:15
To be confirmed later.
This tournament is sponsored by The Rift, Rivergate, Peterborough.